One of the Tallest Girls in the World

This nice blue-eyed girl from Germany is one of the tallest girls in the world. Her height is 2.06 metres (approx. 6.7 feet) and her shoe size is 49 (16 US)!

girl001_1

girl009_0

girl002_2

girl003_3

girl004_4

girl005_5

girl006_6

girl007_7

girl008_8

17 Responses to One of the Tallest Girls in the World

1. thefance November 13, 2007 at 8:57 am #

She looks like an airbrushed viking chick I saw on a van the other day

2. Myiesha November 19, 2007 at 8:42 am #

i rely do admir people spcially woman hav dat kind of height, good luck!!
    nice pos

3. v.t. November 29, 2007 at 12:04 am #

woooww…im 15 n 6’0!! but does anyone know hu’s the tallest 15 year old?? :P xx

4. dataest December 2, 2007 at 11:04 pm #

I am so impressed, she is so pretty. I love her height, and am aware of how dificult it is in daily life being that tall. It is no fun you guys, she is subject to getting hit in the head with ceiling fans (which I doubt has not happened) and where can she find a guy who’s Love Tool is large enough!!
    She seriously has discomforts which few of us could understand,
    Brian

5. loren bagby December 31, 2007 at 5:23 am #

pretty good photoshops. doors are standard 7 foot tall. if she is 6.7, her head would be brushing the top of the door frame in those heels, not almost 1 foot above it. unless it is a door smaller than standard to make her look taller.
    and for being one of the tallest women in the world, just look at the womens basketball players in the U.S.A., many of those are taller than her.

6. gschan January 10, 2008 at 9:15 am #

Err… 2.06m = 6.7ft = 6′ 8.5″

7. Michael April 16, 2008 at 12:35 pm #

at 15 i was 6 foot 6… average door frames in england are 6ft 6…. i’m 21 now and 6ft 9 woop woop

• loren bagby May 3, 2010 at 1:47 pm #

so like I said, if the doors were smaller.

8. sharad sharma April 18, 2008 at 9:41 am #

caro is really very tall model, perhaps the tallest model of the world. She looks nice at the standing with door. She is like a basket ball player. That’s the good gift height to her.

sharad sharma

9. Melady May 21, 2008 at 10:04 am #

if she takes of those heals the the top of het head would probably be level with the frame around the door. my boyfriend is 2meters tall and has to duck every time he walks through a door

10. Melady May 21, 2008 at 10:05 am #

if she takes of those heals the the top of her head would probably be level with the frame around the door. my boyfriend is 2meters tall and has to duck every time he walks through a door

11. Patricia July 26, 2008 at 11:53 am #

Whoa!!! she’s taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

12. reina September 21, 2008 at 3:45 pm #

SHE IS TALL

13. TheMike October 7, 2008 at 2:04 am #

Was she an Amazon warrior princess? Reminds me of a particular Futurama episode where the best way to go was “snook snook!”

14. Abdul Majeed H. Hasan December 29, 2008 at 5:40 pm #

I wish her to be my dear wife,she is very attractive.

15. Megan April 15, 2009 at 2:26 am #

wow!!…. and me being 5’7 i thought i was tall…. damn…. that must SUcK!