Perfect Bodies

A selection of gorgeous girls with the best bodies!

women001_0

women014_13

women015_14

women016_15

women017_16

13 Responses to Perfect Bodies

1. Varun March 2, 2008 at 6:44 am #

though I really enjoy most of the posts at ur site, this one was indeed below average..

2. hgado March 2, 2008 at 8:15 am #

fantastic

3. fred March 3, 2008 at 10:15 am #

very below average

4. pch_kid March 3, 2008 at 3:40 pm #

agree

5. robert T March 3, 2008 at 4:31 pm #

you 2 must be gay. Yes we are not talking about perfectly beautiful babes here, but jezuz christ they are still great to look at. I like how every body part is shown here. Not just ass, not just funbags…ALL of it. Good job Lordy! Can’t wait for the next ones.

6. Wild Handyman March 7, 2008 at 11:09 am #

Perfect bodies? I don’t think so. At least one was obviously marred by unsightly tattoos.

7. nooneofconsequence March 8, 2008 at 5:17 pm #

unsightly tattoos? you mean the ONE small lower back tattoo on the top photo? wild handyman, that is the dumbest shit i have possibly ever heard, and ive heard some seriously dumb shit in my time.

im with robert T…just enjoy the photos that are here and stop criticizing lordy. some of those girls are really hot.

8. kai March 9, 2008 at 8:26 am #

you are all fucking lame as hell
    wild handyman, you need a slap.. rather than biyching why not just photoshop the tattoo out then go crack 1 out to the pic.. its not like youd ever get to fuck any of them anyways you fag

9. wanttoberich.wordpress.com March 10, 2008 at 9:19 am #

nice :D

10. cooldude May 9, 2008 at 8:55 pm #

Beautiful!

11. Janine September 1, 2008 at 3:48 pm #

I dont think that they look that great

12. Mike October 10, 2008 at 2:45 am #

Hot. But I agree, the tramp stamp is not.

13. Darryl Lovell September 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

Although some believe the perfect body is in the eyes of the beholder, I believe a perfect body is one that is of an hourglass figure. You know the rest, no blemishes, cottage cheese facial tissue is nice and conformed although tans do not make the perfect body. LADIES, remember this, your body is what takes you threw life. In other words if you are overweight and have no problem moving to do your everyday jobs and obligations, you have no problem. However, if you get fatigued easily and don’t want to participate in say, your childrens activities, I would suggest a diet that makes you happy. I truly believe that a perfect body is one that will allow a person to live a long life that is comfortable to you. If you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see, do something about it. But! Don’t worry about what others say about you as long as that mirror tells you “I look pretty damn good for my age and I feel good”.