Karissa and Kristina Shannon

Karissa and Kristina Shannon are the latest sensations in Hugh Hefner’s Playboy mansion. They are a gorgeous pair of twins that will double any guy’s temperature in an instant. Careful your engine does not overheat.

karissa-kristina-587_19

karissa-kristina-564_16

karissa-kristina-565_17

karissa-kristina-586_18

, ,

8 Responses to Karissa and Kristina Shannon

1. Henrietta November 17, 2008 at 4:16 pm #

They make me vomit, imagine them sleeping with grannie, Hugh Hefner makes me sick! Whores!

2. PCH_KID November 20, 2008 at 2:49 pm #

HENRIETTA SOUNDS LIKE SHE’S FAT

3. BO L November 28, 2008 at 1:01 pm #

DEAR KRISTINA & KARISSA SHANNON I LIKE YOUR PHOTOS OF YALL AND YALL HAVE HOT BEAUTIFUL SEXY BODY AND YALL LOOK SO GOOD I WOOD LIKE TO BE YALLS FRIEND SO WILL YALL PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL BACK TO ME SO I CAN SEND YALL A E-MAIL BACK TO YALL AND YALL WILL DO GOOD ON THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR AND I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS OF YALL IN PLAY BOY IS SEXY AND I LOVE YALL KARISSA AND KRISTINA SHANNON FORM YOUR BIGS FAN BO

4. BO D January 6, 2009 at 4:16 pm #

DEAR TWINS KRISTINA AND KARISSA SHANNON YALL LOOK GOOD IN YOUR PHOTOS OF YALL AND CAN WE PLEASE BE FRIENDS YALL ARE TO BEAUTFUL YOUNG WOMEN AND YALL HAVE SOME SEXY BODY AND CAN YALL PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL TO ME SO I CAN SEND YALL A E-MAIL BACK TO YALL AND CAN YOU SEND ME SOME PHOTOS OF YALL IN MY E-MAIL PLEASE BUT DO YOU HAVE A CAT OR A DOG I HAVE A CAT AND 4 DOG AND I LOVE YALL KRISTINA AND KARISSA SHANNON FORM BO D

5. Stephanie January 6, 2009 at 10:10 pm #

I think the only guys who would find these girls hot are the ones with jiggling beer bellies who think their testosterone overload is a turn on to women. These ladies have no breasts, mousy looks and cheap features. Get Meghan Fox look-alikes with larger breasts and then I’ll be impressed. Not every slim chick in a thong is hot, just like not every guy with a six-pack is hot.

6. BO March 2, 2009 at 1:40 am #

DEAR KARISSA & KRISTNA SHANNON I LIKE YOUR PHOTOS OF YALL IS SO GOOD AND YALL OR TO BRAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN AND YALL HAVE A SEXY BODYS AND I WOOD LIKE TO SEE YALL ON THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR AND I WOOD LIKE TO SEE YALL IN LINGERIE AND IN A THONG AND YALL LOOK GOOD AND SEXY BUT DO YALL HAVE A FAN CLUB AND CAN I BE IN YOUR FAN CLUB AND YALL HAVE SOME NICE SEXY LEGS AND YALL ROCK AND YALL IN PLAYBOY IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE YOU KARISSA & KRISTINA SHANNON FORM YOUR FRIEND BO

7. Dolce Shannon November 15, 2009 at 10:45 pm #