Sexy French Maids

Another ultimate guy fantasies, voluptuous french maids wearing lust-inducing skimpy uniform cleaning your room. Here are some typical examples.

sexy-maid-1832_9

sexy-maid-724_17

sexy-maid-828_18

sexy-maid-944_19

11 Responses to Sexy French Maids

1. Guest January 2, 2009 at 12:34 pm #

Son,

Do you remember that maid we had back in the late 70s? I know for a fact she was stealing from Uncle Gene, and was sinning with Pastor Morris, but she claimed to be a church loving gal. Guess she meant it a little more truthfully than anyone in town knew. Anyway, it turns out that she got married to Farmer Simmons out on route 22 and they had a whole passle of kids. I hear the oldest will be graduating this year and intends to go up north to study the migration habits of wolverines.

Roughly,

Guest

2. Son Of Guest January 2, 2009 at 1:17 pm #

Wow, what a flashback. I guess the parts to the Colt 45 she gave me for my 14th birthday weren’t found in a pawn shop. Sad. I could never find the rest of the pieces to complete it. Don’t know if you remember this, but there were also a steady stream of postal workers, milkmen and meter readers that came and went from the house more than frequently. I think she had something more than a fence shop business. Wonder where she put all the used prophylactics?

Sincerely
    Son of Guest

3. tfutr January 2, 2009 at 5:59 pm #

i dunno them, but the fourth is jennifer aniston

4. Bob January 2, 2009 at 10:32 pm #

The first one is Jenny McCarthy

I think these two are famous(ish). Who are they?

5. ikalvarado January 3, 2009 at 6:50 am #

The first one is Jenny McCarthy. http://www.jennymccarthy.us/jenny-mccarthy-news.htm; NSFW.- http://zayz.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jenny_mccarthy_1.jpg

I don’t know who is the second one.

6. Aramid January 3, 2009 at 8:35 am #

Tedder, the first one is Jenny Mccartney, I don’t know the second one though.

7. Dude January 6, 2009 at 4:29 am #

The one in pic 11 is an actress…can’t remember her name but she is in Still Standing.
    These pictures just go to show that something good CAN come out of France after all.

8. Lawn March 21, 2009 at 8:25 pm #

The quality of the info is what keeps me on this site, thanks!

9. Sexy French Maids August 18, 2011 at 8:30 am #

All those sexy French maids look hot, especially Jennifer! Movies are better though…

Trackbacks/Pingbacks