Sweet Round Butts

Looking around the sites and a lot of similar sites out there there is a lack of sexy curvy round bottoms. These lovely ladies were competing for some Best Ass event and I could care less who won because they are all just lovely.  You have to appreciate this images.

best_ass_10_1

10 Responses to Sweet Round Butts

1. roberto March 26, 2009 at 10:59 pm #

O_0

woah!

i’m speechless!

2. DIYE4EVER March 27, 2009 at 4:18 am #

I’D HAVE TO SAY ALL ARE WINNERS!!!! AND I NOTICED ALL ARE LOVELY LATINAS.”QUE CLASE NALGA’S”

3. Bleh March 27, 2009 at 12:40 pm #

Round Buts today, bigass tomorrow.

• Pony March 27, 2009 at 1:01 pm #

you just have fun while it lasts!

4. P Smith March 27, 2009 at 5:31 pm #

Those pics are breathtaking, especially the fifth and sixth from the top.

I just do not understand the appeal of flat asses. Better a woman has a round ass and flat chest than vice versa.

5. oio March 28, 2009 at 4:07 am #

whole world is round.you made my days

6. charlie March 29, 2009 at 2:20 pm #

*fap fap fap*

7. testi coles June 3, 2009 at 2:13 am #

Woooooooweee!!!! Let’s just say I have a teepee in my pants.

8. Veritas July 9, 2009 at 11:02 pm #

I hate to break this to you fapping guys, but the hot chick in the white thong (pictured first, and then repeated several times) is a VERY well-known…

…TRANSEXUAL!

That’s right, fappers. You’re enjoying the fine booty of a shemale. Granted, this doesn’t make you “gay” or even a bisexual, more like what I like to call a “one and a half-sexual”. Most otherwise straight guys find themselves going for shemales merely because they tend to be exaggerations (surgically, typically) of all the things we love about “real” women.

The fact that all the women are Latin-American tells you where this event happened – BRAZIL, home of more gorgeous shemales than you can count. If you ever travel there looking for a hot night, you’d better do a package check before you get your hottie back to the hotel – especially if you’re one of the less-informed and ignorant “I AIN’T GAY, DAG NABBIT!”-type guys that don’t realize that a love of shemales is NOT a love of males, as they are the epitome of everything that is truly attractive about women that were born that way.

• Pony July 10, 2009 at 9:59 am #

If I had Known that i would have written that post completely different! I would rather not have known that tidbit of information lol.