Volleyball….Beach or College?

I don’t watch much in the way of women’s sporting events, but if I had to choose two that would be enjoyable to check out it would be beach volleyball and college volleyball. The question is which uniform do you prefer?  Sure the beach volleyball ladies sport the bikini, but there is something about those tight spandex on 18 year old college coeds.  If you had to pick one to sit in the stands and watch which would it be??

beach_college_volleyball_19_10

beach_college_volleyball_4_22

beach_college_volleyball_6_23

beach_college_volleyball_7_24

beach_college_volleyball_8_25

beach_college_volleyball_9_26

, ,

22 Responses to Volleyball….Beach or College?

1. Popoca April 18, 2009 at 11:29 pm #

Boy, oh, boy, both are magnificent, but I think I prefer college. Bikinis are bikinis, but at college volleyball are more girls by match, and by the look of these photos there are two options, 1) they wear thongs 2) they wear no undies!, and that’s much f****** better.

2. Steptoe April 19, 2009 at 4:05 am #

Pony as posted a real poseng question there, beach or college……….let me look over these pictures a few more times first.

3. A Hole April 19, 2009 at 1:36 pm #

Gotta go with indoor here. Those tight shorts make even the least shapely ass look perfect. Plus, with upwards of 15-20 girls out there counting both teams, its a great sight to see.

4. Steptoe April 20, 2009 at 7:58 am #

I was so intrigued about the sport that I had to go find some pictures of my own, 85 of them later……….cheer Pony.

5. Pony April 20, 2009 at 8:29 am #

Step – it is a sport that will make you think…and think…and look….and stare

6. DIYE4EVER April 20, 2009 at 9:28 am #

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BEACH,ALTHOUGH THAT’S A HARD CHOICE CUZ THOSE LITTLE LITTLE SHORTS LOOK MIGHTY FINE TO ME……

7. brian April 20, 2009 at 4:49 pm #

Can we get the shorts with the bikini top?

• Pony April 20, 2009 at 4:57 pm #

I can find that — stay tuned for a special post by request!

8. hpippins April 23, 2009 at 5:45 pm #

Was that chick peeing on herself?

9. Pony April 23, 2009 at 7:50 pm #

I like to think she is either sweating or had just sprayed water on herself to get rid of some sand

10. Francisco_2006 May 26, 2009 at 9:13 am #

Have to give the slight edge to the indoor game. Nothing against women in bikinis but 12 college girls in tight tops and spandex shorts at the same time? Throw in plenty of ass slapping and you have a great sport!

• Pony May 26, 2009 at 9:15 am #

I have to agree with you …i went to a high school volleyball game but got kicked out for taking pictures. Did I mention I was naked and wearing only a trench coat?

11. Francisco_2006 June 1, 2009 at 11:51 am #

Really? Next time make a fake press-pass and pretend you belong there. Just don’t drool or bite your hand.

12. jgmann October 13, 2009 at 12:19 am #

@Brian:

How about some Collegiate Beach Volleyball? Shorts and sports bras. A perfect compromise in my opinion.

13. chuck October 26, 2009 at 1:20 pm #

DEFINETLY indoor!!!

14. John January 9, 2010 at 11:15 pm #

Indoor most definitely!!!

15. steve nicks June 9, 2010 at 7:12 am #

I like volleyball even if its beach or college.

16. Greg April 4, 2011 at 11:52 am #

College. Those tight tops, really tight spandex, and there’s just something about those knee pads that makes them seem venerable.

17. Mike July 7, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

Great question…bikinis or spandex…talk about a win-win choice…based on these pics I’d go with college girls in spandex…no, wait, bikinis…no, spandex…no, wait…I’ll have to get back to you on this one.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The April 20 Hot Link Orgy | Blog of Hilarity - April 20, 2009

[...] next time (NSFW pic) -USC’s Song Girls bust out bikinis for charity. I love my alma mater -The spandexed ass of this college (high school?) volleyball girl is simply phenomenal -I find a Kendra Wilkinson nipslip to be hotter than her countless nude photos. I may just be a [...]

2. InGameNow » Monday Munchies: Your 4/20 Linkage - April 20, 2009

[...] Volleyball…Beach or College? [Funtasticus] [...]

3. Links so hot they’re causing Global Warming! - Backside Potential - April 22, 2009

[...] Funtasticus has a whole page of volleyball players with backside potential. [...]